Year 2000 Onwards Renault Radio Code Recovery From Serial Number
For Renault units manufactured up to the year 2000, please see the main page of the site.
We can now supply codes for Philips and VDO manufactured Renault units manufactured from the year 2000 onwards. The code can be recovered from serial numbering on the side of the radio case. Units we can decode include the "Tuner List" and "Update List" units fitted to most popular models from the Renault range.
In order to recover your code, please follow the steps below.
- Remove the radio from the vehicle.
- Locate the main label in the side of the unit, which will normally have two or more barcodes printed on it.
- Locate the 4 characters shown in the
- Enter the characters in the form below then proceed to place an order.
- We will then email your code to you within 24 hours - and often much quicker!
- Enter the code and your radio will return to normal operation. The code can be repeatedly reused if the radio or battery is disconnected in future.
Place An Order Now!
To order your code, simply enter the 4 characters, ie. 1 letter followed by 3 numbers, located using the above process into the form below, then click on "Add To Cart" to proceed.